Looking for Soda Blasting Tools? Equipment? Soda for blasting? Service? NuTech is the Southeastern Distributor ( Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee) for The Soda Works brand of Soda Blasting Equipment and a Dealer for Natrium Soda Blasting Media. We are also a distributor for HoldTight Solutions ( HoldTight 102). On all equipment sales, we provide training on the soda blasting equipment operation and soda blasting techniques to help make your soda blasting business a success. We are also available for consultation and co-op opportunities on larger projects and are available for any technical support you may need.
The following are just a few more advantages of using NuTech Refinishing, Inc. for your SodaBlasting needs:
Check out the Sodablasting Details link to see others.
1. We offer a Customer Satisfaction MONEY BACK Guarantee on stripping projects.
2. We are Conveniently located in Jefferson, Ga. just 40 Miles north of Atlanta and 5 miles off of I-85.
3. We offer Mobile Service in areas favorable to this type of operation.
4. We have equipment for handling automobile body removal.
5. We use a Rotisserie for complete and detailed frame off restoration.
6. We offer a pick up and delivery service to our local customers.
7. We offer a 1 to 2 day turn around for most jobs.
8. We work off of scheduled appointments, no waiting for weeks or months to complete the project.
9. We offer while you wait service for our out of town customers. Under normal conditions if you have a car to us at 8:00 am We will have it ready for you that afternoon. If it requires more time as in a complete rotisserie job, spend the night and it will be ready the following day. No second trips necessary.
10. We can successfully strip CORVETTES & FIBERGLASS.
11. We offer SANDBLASTING on jobs which require a strong abrasive such as RUST REMOVAL.
12. We are a Distributor for HoldTight 102 and supply this product with each Soda Blasting job. All Soda Blasting jobs require a pressure washing procedure before applying any coatings. The use of HoldTight 102 provides some very impressive results for this procedure. Check out some of the advantages below.
A. HoldTight 102 will eliminate all Salts, Chlorides and Contaminants (which cause flash rusting and coating failures) on metal.
B. HoldTight 102 will delay flash rusting for a 48 to 96 hours, allowing ample time to apply primer or coating of your choice.
C. HoldTight 102 will increase primer adhesion by up to 70%.
D. The use of HoldTight 102 leaves no coating or residue, it leaves just CLEAN metal.
E. HoldTight 102 is approved by most major paint manufacturers. Check their web site for the list and more detailed information. www.HoldTight.com.
Click Sodablasting Details for more advantages.